We strive to provide solutions for sustainable landscape. These landscape solutions reduce the environmental impact and cost in several ways. Save water, energy, reduce waste and prevents air and other pollution. Some of ways we contribute to sustainable landscape include the following:
- Implementation of water-wise techniques which reduce the amount of water used for landscape using both irrigation and plants (sometimes referred to as xeriscape).
- Proper placement of trees and shrubs can be more energy efficient, such as utilizing shade and wind breaks around homes and buildings.
- Utilizing energy efficient irrigation controllers and outdoor lighting techniques.
- Using appropriate plant material throughout a site can greatly improve the efficiency of the project in the long term.
- Choosing native plant material saves on water and pest control expenses because the plants are accustomed to the climate and pests in their native environment.
Contact us today about your landscape needs and with any questions about how you can work towards creating and maintaining a sustainable landscape.