Landscape Construction Foreman
We are currently looking for a Landscape Maintenance Foreman Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred. Must have California drivers license, clean driving record and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.A.
- Schedule, manage and monitor multiple site projects in Orange County, Los Angeles and in surrounding counties
- Keep jobs on schedule and ensure completion of work
- Manage equipment utilization on projects, equipment storage and maintenance
- Ensure that the job operates safely and efficiently at all times
- Prioritize daily work assignments and schedules
- Ensure your team adheres to law complying breaks/lunch and the completion of daily timekeeping and weekly reports
- Must be able to read landscape blue prints including lighting, site furnishings, irrigation and drainage, Landscape planting, civil engineering
- Must have working knowledge of various irrigation and drain pipe fitting including PVC, ABS Galvanized, Copper,
- Must be able to fit pipe.
- Must have working knowledge of low voltage irrigation wiring and the ability to teach others.
- Must have working knowledge of low voltage light wiring and the ability to teach others.
- Must have working knowledge of landscape planting methods including palm tree, box trees, shrubs of various sizes and direct others in the proper methods of installation.
- 5 years experience in landscape construction and irrigation supervision
- Ability to travel to job sites and possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to plan and problem solve
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and schedule work load and multiple crews
- Ability to follow through on assigned responsibilities
- Ability to communicate instructions and delegate to staff
- Moderate computer skills is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Attn: Human Resources